WCB Online Employer Registration Request
Welcome to the Workers Compensation Board of Manitoba's Online Employer Registration Request application.
You are using this online application because you want or need a WCB assessment account set up for your business.
This process will allow you to enter information we need to initiate your registration.
Once your information is submitted, a WCB representative will contact you within two business days to
finalize your registration.
If you need an assessment account set up immediately (e.g. for a clearance), you can register by calling our
Assessment Services department during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm) at (204) 954-4505, or toll-free at 1-855-954-4321.
This online registration request, on average, takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following information ready to complete your request:
- Legal name of business entity (i.e. ownership);
- WCB Account Number (if known);
- 9-digit Business Number (if known);
- Business contact information;
- Date workers were/will be hired;
- Estimated annual gross payroll;
- If another business was purchased, information pertaining to the sale.
If you have any problems completing this form, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.