WCB Online Employer Registration Request
Welcome to the Workers Compensation Board of Manitoba's Online Employer Registration Request application.
This process will allow you to enter the information we need to initiate your registration and will take
approximately 10 minutes to complete. Once your information is submitted, a WCB representative will
Please Note - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and a higher than normal volume of calls from
employers at this time, it may take up to five business days to contact you to finalize your registration.
If you need an assessment account set up immediately (e.g. for a clearance),
you can register by calling Assessment Services, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 12:00pm
and 1:00pm to 4:00pm at 204-954-4505, or toll-free at 1-855-954-4321, extension 4505.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following information ready to complete your request:
- Legal name of business entity (i.e. ownership);
- WCB Account Number (if known);
- 9-digit Business Number (if known);
- Business contact information;
- Date workers were/will be hired;
- Estimated annual gross payroll;
- If another business was purchased, information pertaining to the sale.
If you have any problems completing this form, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.